Lock in your lowest rate now!
Sign up by May 31 to save up to $500 before early bird pricing expires.
For all Hyland customers and our partners, CommunityLIVE invites you to:
- Engage with Hyland experts, industry thought leaders and your peers
- Take advantage of training and networking opportunities
- Explore what’s new across your solutions
- Discover best practices for maximizing your investments to support your ongoing success
Whatever conference pass you choose, registration includes:
- All keynote and breakout sessions for the days you are registered
- Self-paced labs, Tuesday through Thursday
- Food and refreshments during the day where noted on the agenda on the days you are registered
- Evening events, which may include food, refreshments and entertainment (when applicable), Monday through Thursday
- Industry, product and/or sponsored social events/receptions/meetings (when applicable)
- Hyland- or sponsor-branded items
- $200 off TechQuest registration fee for the November 2023, March 2024 or August 2024 TechQuest Conference (customers only; this discount cannot be combined with any other offers and expires August 1, 2024)
Add pre-conference Hands-on Technical Training, October 1–2
- Gain updated technical expertise in OnBase, Perceptive Content, Alfresco and Nuxeo platforms
- Renew select OnBase certifications
- Interact with expert engineers and trainers in morning and afternoon sessions to learn about trending topics and build solutions
Hyland customers and partners
The registration rates below reflect booking and staying within the conference hotel room block at Caesars Palace or Harrah’s hotels. Visit the Travel page for room rates and link to book. Attendees staying outside the block may be subject to a higher registration rate of $500 over the rates shown below.
|Registration pass type
|Through May 31||June 1–July 31||August 1–September 30||October 1–5|
CommunityLIVE Five - Training plus main conference
(Sunday–Thursday, October 1-5)
CommunityLIVE - Main conference
|Hands-on technical training - Training only
(Sunday–Monday, October 1-2 only)
|Thursday only - Your day, your way
(Thursday, October 5 only)
Save even more when you register early and take advantage of the following discounts, available through July 31, 2023 (excluding Thursday only pass). If eligible, discounts may be combined.
- CommunityLIVE 2022 alumni — Save $200 if you attended CommunityLIVE 2022 in Nashville, Tennessee. The discount will be automatically applied and is non-transferable.
- Groups 3+ — Save $200 per person when concurrently registering three or more paid* attendees from the same organization for the same admission item (CommunityLIVE Five, CommunityLIVE or Hands-on technical training).
*All attendees counted towards the group discount must provide payment to be eligible. Attendees using free or reduced-price courtesy passes will not count toward either group registration discount program. Group discounts will not automatically be applied if additional contacts from your organization register separately.
- International — All registrants outside of the contiguous United States receive a discount off the current pricing. The discount will be automatically applied at the time of registration. The discount applies to the conference registration only and does not apply to guest fees, hotel or airfare.
Attendees are responsible for ensuring discounts are added. If you feel you are not receiving all eligible discounts, please contact us for review at CommunityLIVE@Hyland.com.
Guest passes for CommunityLIVE evening events are available for pre-purchase for friends or spouses.* Visit the Entertainment page for details on the exciting events in store!
Guest passes must be purchased before September 1, 2023. Guest passes will not be available for purchase onsite.
|Non-customers and non-partners.*
Guest passes – Evening events only.
|All Evening Events
(Monday through Thursday)
|One Evening Event||$150|
*Customers and partners are not permitted to attend the conference with a guest pass. Guest passes may only be used by friends or spouses, 21 years of age and over, who are not employed by a Hyland customer or partner.
A credit card is required during the registration process. If you have any questions, contact us at CommunityLIVE@Hyland.com.
Event terms & cancellation policy
Before registering for this event, you will be asked to agree to the Event Terms.
Conference cancellation policy:
Cancellations made on or before end of day July 31, 2023 will be refunded at 100%. Cancellations made between August 1, 2023 through end of day August 31, 2023 will be refunded at 50%. Cancellations made on or after September 1, 2023 will not be refunded.
Cancellations made within a group registration may disqualify other members from receiving the group discount if the organization does not then meet the group discount requirements.
Substitutions are welcome. Substitutions will be accepted via the online registration system and must be made on or before October 5, 2023. Paid registrants who do not submit an online cancellation by the deadline, fail to send a substitute or do not attend the conference forfeit their entire registration fee.
Individuals are responsible for canceling their own hotel and travel reservations. Hyland does not accept liability for hotel or travel costs. If you cancel and re-register, your new registration will reflect the current pricing as of the date of your final registration. Earlier registration pricing (such as early bird pricing) may not be honored based on that date.
I left the conference inspired and re-energized to tackle the challenges of work, and the motivational speaker topics will strengthen both personal and professional areas of my life.”