CommunityLIVE is the perfect opportunity to explore possibilities for expanding and optimizing your Perceptive Content solution. Take advantage of the dedicated Perceptive Content sessions and gain valuable insight from Hyland experts into the latest product enhancements, strategies and training.
Hear from your Perceptive Content peers about how they’ve improved their own solutions and the lessons they’ve learned throughout the process.
Discover the Perceptive Content track and engage with the Hyland team at this year’s virtual CommunityLIVE!
Pre-conference Technical Training
Add Hands-on Technical Training to your registration to get the latest and greatest technical Perceptive Content expertise for $1,000. Courses are offered before the main conference on Monday-Tuesday, October 11–12. Visit the Training page to learn more.
Leveraging the Hyland portfolio
Augment your Perceptive Content solution to adjust to today’s new business environment with enhanced capabilities across the Hyland platform, from RPA to cloud-based sharing and collaboration. Learn more about:
- Hyland RPA (Robotic Process Automation) for simple, low-code process automation and integrations
- Content Composer for streamlined customer communications management (CCM)
- Enterprise Search to find information across various locations and repositories
- Brainware for intelligent capture, data extraction and validation
- ShareBase for sharing and collaborating with stakeholders inside and outside your organization
Every organization is continuing to pivot to meet rapidly shifting business and IT dynamics. Take the opportunity to explore insights and best practices from industry thought leaders in this track dedicated to all things digital transformation and customer experience. You’ll have the chance to explore transformative topics like:
- Trends impacting content services strategy
- Reinventing the employee experience
- Elevating customer experience
- Planning for new cybersecurity threats
- And many other topics to help you thrive in disruptive times.